Conditions of Sale
• All orders are paid in full C.O.D. if an account has been
• Custom built items require 50% of net price when order is placed. The
balance is due upon receipt (C.O.D.) or before order is shipped.
International orders require full prepayment.
• Orders are acknowledged in writing and indicates acceptance of your order
including description of purchased item(s) and terms.
• All specifications listed are approximate and are subject to change without
further notice. Changes of any dimensions can be accommodated. Please
let us know when you place the order. The customer is held liable
for any extra cost due to changes of the original order.
• All bills not paid by due date will be charged a finance charge of 1.5%
per month from that date.
• All prices are subject to changes without further notice.
• Prices do not include (unless confirmed on order form):
sales-tax or other tax, storage charges, in transit insurance, crating
• Warranty claims can be made on workmanship and materials for a period
of one year from date of purchase. Variations in color and grain
in wood and veneers are to be expected.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied,
including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular
purpose. All veneered shelving shall be exposed to a temperature
between 55° and 78°F at 43% to 70% relative humidity. Failure
to provide and maintain adequate storage conditions will void all
and any hardwood
We are not responsible for any merchandise beyond its invoice value.
Any claims must be made in writing within 10 days of receipt of merchandise.
If any lien, action, arbitration, or legal proceeding is instituted or
utilized and/or required to enforce payment of this contract, purchaser
agrees to pay all attorney’s fees, costs, and expenses in connection
therewith and by signing this contract consents to these terms.
• Shipping schedules vary due to order backlog, material availability and
other factors beyond our control. We will advise of estimated shipping
date at time of order entry.
• Freight and shipping is paid by recipient. Shipping instructions should
• Only high quality packing methods are used and all furniture is delivered
to the carrier in good condition. Our liability ceases upon receipt
of a clear bill of lading issued to us by the carrier.
• All merchandise should be inspected at the time of delivery. If concealed
damage is discovered, notify the carrier immediately and request
an inspection. Do not destroy the packing materials until the inspection has
• Freight problems, although infrequent, do occur occasionally. The customer
is responsible to settle all freight claims with the carrier. We
will assist as necessary.
• No returns are accepted without prior written authorization. Returns
will require original packaging material. No refunds are given. Returned
item showing a justified warranty claim will be repaired and shipped
with no cost to the customer.
• Custom orders are exempt from return. A cancellation fee of 50% applies
if materials have been ordered and manufacturing process has been
started. An additional percentage/fee will be assessed based on state of completion
of processed order.
back to top